Thank you for Following:

Friday, October 15, 2010

Permanent Resident: International Travel

Here's what I gathered:

If you are a US GREEN CARD holder, married to an American and you want to travel abroad, you certainly have the right to do so. There is nothing to worry and it will never become a problem when you apply for Citizenship or Naturalization in the future. But, here's what you have to remember, do not travel for over 6 months and make sure your travel is Reasonable such as: Christmas vacation and you want to be with your family.

When you travel abroad, make sure you have all the important documents with you just to be in the safe side. Documents needed: PASSPORT, Unexpired GREEN CARD, Driver's License/ State ID, Marriage Contract, and other documents.

1 comment:

  1. Te Amz, agi ko. Ayay mag-travel sguro ni ay. hehe.. adto ka sa atoa Te Amz?


I love to read your comments. Thank you so much and I will visit back.

Disclosure Policy is valid from 21 October 2008. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by amiable amy. For questions about this blog, please contact me thru "comments" area of any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If it is a sponsored post, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.