Happy FREEDOM day everyone! How's your celebration? I bet you had a wonderful time with your family and friends! We went to Lake Eola today to watch the fireworks. It was interesting and fun! I heard the patriotic music and it reminded me of how grateful I am for this freedom! Now, let us all be reminded of the Principles of American Democracy: 1. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land.
2. The Constitution: sets up the government, defines the government and protects basic rights of Americans.
3. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. We The People.
4. An amendment is a change and an addition to the Constitution.
5. The first ten amendments to the Constitution is the Bill of Rights.
6. The freedom from the First Amendment: speech , religion , assembly , press , petition the government
7. There are 27 amendments.
8. The Declaration of Independence: announced our independence (from Great Britain) , declared our independence (from Great Britain) and said that the United States is free (from Great Britain)
9. Rights in the Declaration of Independence: life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
10. The freedom of religion means: You can practice any religion, or not practice a religion.
11. The economic system in the United States are capitalist economy and market economy.
12. The “rule of law” means: Everyone must follow the law, Leaders must obey the law and Government must obey the law.
(Home and Family, Shopping, Garden and Nature, Travel, and Product Reviews). THERE IS NO BUSY SIGNAL IN THE PRAYER LINES OF HEAVEN
Thank you for Following:
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Disclosure Policy is valid from 21 October 2008. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by amiable amy. For questions about this blog, please contact me thru "comments" area of any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If it is a sponsored post, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments. Thank you so much and I will visit back.