I missed the Blog World really but, I can only do one thing at a time. I have so much to blog about such as my experiences at workplace, my studies, my day to day activities which were FUN, my new acquaintances and yep, too many indeed.
- My Beyond Photography blog got PR3- I really do not understand the Google Rankings. It seems to me that, the more you strive harder to get your PR back, the more it is further from your grasp. The last time I blog in my camera trip was Oct.22 and I have only 15 average daily visitors. Yet, I got PR3. Well, thank you Google! I appreciate it so much. Hoping that my other two blogs will have PR soon also.
- My class will end this month and am so excited really. I was just so exhausted with classes and work and desperate to blog also. I lack the normal time that I needed.
- My work is FINE! It is not the job that you guys would prefer. You would scolded me for sure. Kelly's Services called me two weeks after I got the permanent job. Though it is a teaching job, it is only a part time. Having my present job is Okay for now. I promise that I won't hold this job for so long, or else; I will be scolded by my friends in blog land, LOL.
- My workplace is good. The employees are Nice and I met six Filipino workers which I am excited about. I like Nitz in the Wardrobe Department. She is so nice and a typical Filipina who is so down to earth. She is the kind of person that you will keep as a friend really!
- About my Izea and PPP opportunities, I still have them. There are times I missed to write them even if I was able to reserved the opportunities. I am trying though.
- Every morning, after work, my husband and I ate at the breakfast buffet in these casinos: Palace Hotel, Hard Rock, the Isle and Beau Rivage. I will be posting the pictures soon when I am back to my normal blogging.