That is true and Kennedy Space Center remains open despite the Government Shutdown. If you plan to visit #KSC, please do so and be amazed of the many attractions inside the Visitor Complex and more.
When you purchase a ticket, your General Admission includes the following:
1. Be there and explore the exciting new Space Shuttle Atlantis attraction, the 100 million dollar home of the historic spacecraft. There are so many amazing state-of the-art multi media displays, exhibits and simulators which I am sure you will enjoy. Oh and you will love the Shuttle Launch Experience too.
2. For the kids with you, they will surely want to be in Angry Birds attraction for so many hours.
3. You should check out the movie theater too and watch the Space Encounter on a 3-D IMAX. Watch the Space Station 3-D narrated by Tom Cruise as well as the Hubble 3-D narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio. I love both movies and there is no doubt that you will love it too.
4. Check out also the Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted Early Space Exploration
5. The Rocket Garden and
6. U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
If you asked me which among those are my favorite? I love the Space Shuttle Atlantis, truly AWESOME!
Some places are privately funded even though they are government.ReplyDelete