I will not let this day pass by with out acknowledging the following bloggers for making this day worth remembering. All of these bloggers are caring, sweet, funny and easy to be with. Their blogs are very interesting and inspiring. I hope you will visit their blogs and befriend them, you will be pampered with friendship and thoughtfulness too.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- Eleanor - a friend in my college days. We belong to Glee Club and we are both in Alto. She has the voice of an angel. There is no dull moment with her. She is full of life, laughter and has a genius mind. She hated me that is why she likes me a lot and we are friends up to now...LOL!
- Niko- a loyal friend who will be there until the end.
- Rose - a friend who weigh things equally and though she don't take sides, she will never abandon you.
- Beng - a friend who is just silent but, she will let you know that she is just there when you need her.
- Cecile- a very sweet, kind and very thoughtful friend.
- Dhemz- a friend who is very artistic in her own rights; a friend who will tell you the truth no matter what will be the outcome; a friend who will never left you hanging.
- Denani- thank you girl, you are so generous and so thoughtful. God will bless you more for being so helpful and for having a compassionate heart.
- David- a friend who makes me smile; funny yet deep inside a sensitive man who cares about anything and anyone he holds dear;
- Umma,YL, Shy,Clarissa, Mye, Jesmi, Eden,Nuts,Kittykat,Rossel, John, Gracia, Cacai, Lulu, Marife, Katherine, Tita Beng,Pau, Jena,Beth, Chloe and Cookie.
"Thank You Lord" for the blessing of Friendship and Family. This is my all time favorite song. When I am down, I listen to inspiring and sort of "sad" melody like this. Take time to listen and be inspired too.