Premio Dardos Award is from Bogie . I like her blog because it is truly a wonderland of knowledge that evolve around her. Pay her a visit okay. Thanks Bogie for the thought of giving this to me.Got this Smiley Award from these very wonderful bloggers Cecil and Joops. Thank you friends for making me smile and for posting entries that somehow lighten my day. Visit their blogs and you'll find out. The reasons why I am smiling:
1. I am contented with what I am and what I have.
2. I am married to my hubby who is very loving, thoughtful and very understanding.
3. I am blessed with a good Christian family.
4. I am healthy and every faculty that I have functioned accordingly.
5. I have a very supportive friends here.
6. I am always in close contact 24 hours a day with my mom, bro and friends in the Philippines.
7. My family is in good health....thank you God.
8. I met so many wonderful friends thru blogging.
9. I can rest and work according to a schedule that I am comfortable with.
10.I am excited that it is almost Christmas.
Wheeww......I thought I run out of reasons. So glad I made it to 10. LOL!
This award was given to me by Cookie. I got my share of belonging in this category. Not because I am sexy ( how I wish ) but because, like most of the bloggers, I stay home a lot and got to use my power to make my home pleasant to live. Thanks a lot Cookie Pie. Do visit her blog, she got a lot of stories to tell .
Now, I am giving these awards to the following beautiful bloggers: Quinnieann, Anna , Pau, Youngest, maicel, Newhottopics, Kittykat ,Mechel, Maxi, Maus, Lynn, ...go grab it friends.
Thank you for Following:
Disclosure Policy is valid from 21 October 2008. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by amiable amy. For questions about this blog, please contact me thru "comments" area of any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If it is a sponsored post, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.