We heard a good feedback from our realtor today. We tried to check the papers again and we found out that the unit we choose have a high condo fee. There were 5 condo units which we are interested and we put a higher bid on them. Right now, after weighing it hard, we decided to drop our offers to the two condos. We will just wait for the other three units to hear a positive feedback tomorrow. The property might be affordable but, in the long run, we will end up losing too much because of the high condo fee. I sent a widrawal email to our realtor now.
Thank you for Following:
Disclosure Policy is valid from 21 October 2008. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by amiable amy. For questions about this blog, please contact me thru "comments" area of any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If it is a sponsored post, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.