I grabbed this from Hazel, because it is interesting and I am so sleepy right now waiting for some opportunity. Since she wrote Hazel-ology, I posted the title Amy-ology......LOL! Thanks Hazel for sharing this one.
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Zesty Italian Dressing
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden, Joe's Crabshack and Chili's
3. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Seafoods
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pineapple, more mozzarela cheese and mushrooms
5. What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut Butter (sweet and creamy)
1. How many television sets are in your house? Two
2. What color cell phone do you have? Black
3. Do you own a laptop? Yes
4. Do you own an ps3? No
5. What kind of cellphone do you have? Regular phone
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-Handed
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? None
3. Have you ever had any surgery? Never
4. How much do you weigh? 100 lbs since I come here in the US
5. How tall are you? 5 '1
1. Favorite season? Summer probably but, I won't be staying in Orlando for sure
2. Favorite holiday? Christmas
3. Favorite day of the week? Everyday
4. Favorite month? December
5. Favorite brand of chocolate? Sneakers and Nestle as long as it has nuts on it.
1. Currently missing someone? Not Really
2. Current mood? Sleepy
3. Currently listening to? The song "I WILL"...
4. Currently watching? "LOVE AFFAIR" movie starring Annette Bening and Warren Beatty
5. Currently worrying about? My check did not arrive to Orlando yet.
Now, I am wide awake, good thing I am watching DVD now and these questions is soooo hard....hahahaha...joke. If you love this , feel free to grab it. Let me know so I can comment.
Thank you for Following:
Disclosure Policy is valid from 21 October 2008. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by amiable amy. For questions about this blog, please contact me thru "comments" area of any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If it is a sponsored post, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.