This is a tag that was shared to me by FIDELITY, one of my friends in the blogland. She had other blogs too, just visit her blog and get to know this lovely gal. Thank you Grace for this tag.
Here are the top WOMEN of my life:
1. My Mother - I admire her strong faith to God, her passion for us (me and my brother), her caring attitude to our relatives, her powerful compassion to those in need and her extra ordinary charm that her friends just love her. She manage to become a mother-father figure in our family, raised us up good unmindful of the trials. When I was in fifth grade, she had no work because the business she work with just went bankrupt....that was during Marcos Regime. In order to raise us, she accepted odd jobs and I was with her most of the time as helping hand. She never complain with life and she never faltered in her faith to God. Truly an amazing woman. She is my priority and all my blessings goes to her first.
2. My Aunt Chit - she died four years ago. She is the younger sister of my mother whom I made known most of my dreams. She made an effort to support some of my needs in school while I was struggling to buy my school projects. Little as it may be, I never forgotten her kindness and love for me. I did able to repay her back but, her cancer took her life from us sooner. I told her I will buy a land and make a big compound for her and my other aunt and we will live together as neighbors and no one will ever pay the rent. That dream started to become a reality but, she will never see it. But, I will make that promise and I know she is somewhere out there, guiding my decisions as always. I love her dearly and I miss her badly.
3. My Aunt Lerma - the youngest sister of my mother. I admire her patience and perseverance. Raising 5 children with dressmaking as the source of income is real tough. I don't know how but, I believe in blessing in disguise. My cousins grew up as kind and loving to their parents. Despite her simple life, she had her dreams for her children. She never stops dreaming actually. And that is a good sign of Hope, that despite the harsh life (financial matters) , she still hoping that one day, life would be more fruitful for all of them. I wish her more years and good health to enjoy.
4. Lea Salonga - LOL! Yes, I have been contemplating who but, I end up thinking of her as my fourth. When I was in high school, I love reading magazines and buy song mags too. Somehow, she become an inspiration of my studies and do good in my class. She graduated Valedictorian and in my mind, I want that too. Hahaha! I even write her a letter which she personally answer me back. I was in heaven and as if "we are close". Hahaha! Anyway, celebrity stars are supposed to influence this way to those who look them up. I was just so glad that she become a world class.
5. Sharon Cuneta - LOL! Celebrity again? Hahaha. Yes! For those who are fond of entertainment can relate to this anyway. I just have to credit her for my 5th because she truly inspire me of being a survivor. My high school days are filled with movies and music. Somehow, the lyrics of the music she sang inculcated into my mind that I should do this or that. Oh come on! Hahaha. Sounds funny but, she truly influenced me on how i look at life and deal with it.
So, I was glad that there is no number 6 coz I don't have anymore. I might name wonder woman hahaha. Now, it is your turn to share. I was having teary eyed narrating these 3 women , good that I have these 2 that brighten my face. I am tagging, Umma, Dhemz, Rose, Kittykat, Quinnie, Cecile, Shy, Madz,Jane, Maria, Cookie, Niko and Hazel.
Thank you for Following:
Disclosure Policy is valid from 21 October 2008. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by amiable amy. For questions about this blog, please contact me thru "comments" area of any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If it is a sponsored post, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.